USB Host Mode for Wifi Card - help!

Seattle Web Creations, LLC info at seattlewebcreations.com
Sun Jul 20 03:39:43 CEST 2008

Thanks for the info... I got it sorted out - I had to bring down the usb0
iface first (lack of sleep to blame for overlooking such a menial thing).

The card is recognized but the driver is super buggy. I've just finished
compiling a new kernel doing away with the mac80211 version for the
ieee80211 one. This 'should' resolve the issue with the card for me.

Thanks again,

Gino