[qtopia on freerunner] - What is the right place to discuss Qtopia on Openmoko?

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Sun Jul 20 10:14:16 CEST 2008

Lorn Potter wrote (on 2008-07-11 02:12pm):
>> 6. Installing QPK apps - Is this possible? I would like to run a
>> terminal (the Konsole port) and any other useful/cool apps. I don't know
>> how to go about this. I've copied some QPK files to the /home/root on
>> the device, but how can these be installed? Or can they?
>
> They need to be on a web server/feed.
> I will set up such a feed this week at qtopia.net

Hey Lorn, any luck on getting a web feed available for the QPK apps?
(and are there any available?)

Your site is inaccessible in the Denver area at the moment (2:15am
here), as I'm trying to find an actual server URL to place within
/home/root/Applications/packagemanager/ServersList.conf to download a
list of available apps. I remembered you saying you wanted to have
something up this past week so thought I'd check in.

Cheers,
Ian