Reason for GPS problems found!

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 12:38:29 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 5:03 AM, Yaroslav Halchenko
<site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com> wrote:
> anyone knows if the software patch which was done has any hooks in user
> space so the same procedure (shut off SD while getting FF) could be
> initiated manually (from a script or so)?

AFAIK, the patch doesn't work that way - ie there is no "shut off SD
card while we do something else" procedure. Instead the SD card is
shut off (ie. clock disabled) when it is idle.
So as long as you avoid reading from or writing to the SD card you
should be fine.

HTH
--
Regards,