Special Letters?

Ole Holm Frandsen froksen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 15:43:27 CEST 2008

Hey Everybody

I have been thinking of buying this new Neo Freerunner.  I come from
Denmark and therefore when i want to write a SMS etc. I have to be
able to use some national/special letters like æ,ø,å.  I know that
these kind of special symbols/letters are currently not supported by
openmoko´s "keyboard". Does anyone know if it in the feature will be
possible to "translate" the phone and make such kind of letters on the
freerunner (openmoko)? (I believe that it is the same problem for
other Scandinavians etc. )

Venlig Hilsen
Ole Holm Frandsen

Registeret GNU/Linux bruger: 417963