GTA02 GPS rework for SD card interference issue

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Sun Jul 20 18:25:42 CEST 2008

hm... or alter clocking pulse sufficiently for unstable SD performance
with some (or all) SDs... how could we know for sure unless verified
empirically...  (noone could guess that having SD impacts GPS for quite
a while, right?)

I am not yet planing to do this hw mod on my phone, thus I can't really
compare, and it would be great if anyone having such modded phone (I
guess OM people) do such a simple test (basic IO testing of SD card
similar to the ones which were posted to this list before).

NB It would be really pathetic if then after new 'fixed' units are
shipped, and new owners start complain that 50% of SD cards do not work
or get significant performance reduction, right? So why not to make sure
(I bet they already did smth like that thus it is just for someone from
OM give results with numbers)

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark