Rules based policy engine

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Jul 20 23:51:39 CEST 2008

Problem there is the rule based engine is trying to decide to answer the
call, put it to voice mail, vibrate, ring loud, etc...  Waiting 30-60
seconds for a cold start fix from the GPS is too long.

Scott

--

     The only security of all is in a free press. The force of public
opinion cannot be resisted when permitted freely to be expressed. The

     Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette, 1823. ME 15:491