Rules based policy engine

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 02:31:00 CEST 2008

Sorry, I should have been clearer.

What I meant was, if the rule engine/event broker has geo defendant rules,
it could use GSM towers to ascertain if a GPS fix is required.
This (or other checks, such as calendar, time) can happen prior to any
voice/message events occurring, gsmd would just check for blocking rules
(absence of) on event.

Matt