headset with qtopia

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:23:47 CEST 2008

I tried but it indeed didn't work at all. But I have not yet tried to
play with alsamixer.
(on qtopia too).
-> no sound in headset and only big beeeeep with speaker.....

I installed the version of qalsamixer from qtopia via the feed
http://qtopia.net/packages/feed/4.3.2/
But it is not adapted to the screen in portrait orientation ! Not easy to use...
Does anyone know if it can be configured for different resolution ?