Import contacts qtopia

Florian Hackenberger f.hackenberger at chello.at
Mon Jul 21 11:49:12 CEST 2008

On Friday 18 July 2008, Ole Kliemann wrote:
> Not sure whether I missed something. I am looking for a way to import
> VCF into qtopia. I could only find the discussion on this list,
> which, as far as I understand, covers importing VCF to the GTK
> addressbook only.
Importing the contacts via bluetooth works on the stock qtopia images
BTW. I recon it should be possible to get it to work on ASU as well. I
simply did a pairing of the FR with my old phone and sent all contacts
via bluetooth. The FR popped up a dialogue asking to confirm the import
and voilá, everything was there.

Cheers.
	Florian

--