Anyone using FR as a phone?

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 18:07:02 CEST 2008

People I had on the phone never complained about echo. When I asked,
they said there was none.
But they often complained about volume level too low... and maybe
that's why there was no echo...
(and they also complained about interference noise, which I heard too)

I need to make more calls and change my volume settings to know more...