Proper mixer settings for music playback, or hardware fixes?

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Mon Jul 21 20:57:14 CEST 2008

Actually, ignore my response about it not working. I completely missed
the MD5 sum error. I need to read directions more closely.

The fix improves the quality immensely. There are occasions where some
slight clipping and popping still occur, however. But, I am having
trouble nailing down exactly when.

--
Dylan Maxwell Reilly