Anyone using FR as a phone?

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Jul 22 02:51:38 CEST 2008

Come on!  Blame the telcos for the Neo echo!!  Thats stretching it.

I've had numerous phones and about 4 different providers and NEVER had
any repeatable echo, NEVER.

I say repeatable, since I can remember maybe 5 calls in the last 10
years when I got a bad connection, and I live in the Tullies, where
there was distortion. I hung up, dialed again and it was gone. Never a
repeatable event.

Its the phone, period.

Whether its bad hardware design, bad software design or improper
combination of settings is is to be determined.

Scott