Problems with building openmoko-sample with toolchain

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Tue Jul 22 06:29:11 CEST 2008

> Haven't been able to get the patch to work, I had to modify it to use the
> right paths, but then all hunks fail still.

> Why isn't the toolchain in a working state? How is anyone doing development?
> I've been playing around with it but I still can't get the sample project to
> compile.

I am also having difficulties. I made a valiant effort to replace all
the erroneous
references in all the .la files in
/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib
but that sort of thing rarely goes well when one is not familiar with
the system.

Are there any tool chains available with correct references, a fixed patch for
the current one, or etc.? I have some ideas I really want to start hacking out.

--
Dylan Maxwell Reilly