Reason for GPS problems found! / more patches

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Tue Jul 22 14:12:58 CEST 2008

> I will change the default drive strength to 0 today, tomorrow's kernel
> should "just work".  The SD Card we ship anyway seems to work fine
> like
> that.

okay great, i'll keep an eye out for that update tomorrow and test it
with my 8gig MicroSD card (kingston), which so far has been working
very nicely.

\and may i just add: its very nice to be back in the openmoko
developer chair again .. having the freerunner for the last 24 hours
has been a very big boon to my private development projects ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan