Anyone using FR as a phone?

Ben shadroth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 03:01:30 CEST 2008

Is bluetooth working to the degree where a bluetooth headset can be
used instead?

While it isn't perfect, I have an Aliph JawBone headset and it works
reasonably well when there's no wind around. Also have a Sony Ericsson
HBH 300 but people always say I sound too quiet - maybe I could
amplify the volume on the FreeRunner in ways I can't on regular
phones?