Has anyone tried the invisibleSHIELD on the freerunner?

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:41:27 CEST 2008

I checked before but I do not remember exactly... for something less
than about 20$ (€ ?) there should not be custom taxes from the US.

There still is VAT that should be payed but how to do it... and for only 7$...

Anyway (till now) I had nothing more to pay. Custom might one day
write me a bill to ask for the VAT. In this case I just hope I would
have nothing more to pay (processing fee...).

And I think the package was mailed from UK... so maybe even different
rules (well even less to care for custom taxes I guess)

(I payed via Paypal since my VISA credit card was refused on the order page)