FreeBSD / dfu-util

Andrew Burgess elist at cichlid.com
Wed Jul 23 17:51:10 CEST 2008

On 7/22/08, Ben Cadieux <ben.cadieux at gmail.com> wrote:
> > it might be a stupid comment, but have you booted the freerunner in NOR?
>  >

> Yes, I held AUX while turning on, got the boot menu with [NOR] next to
>  it and booted up.  I assume everything went okay.  I wasn't expecting
>  to be back in the GUI and using the phone as usual, but that's how it
>  is.

Back in the GUI?
This sounds like you booted all the way which is incorrect.
I made the same mistake and there was another post here that also made
that mistake. The wiki is correct but easy to misread. I'll fix it.

You need to be >>at the boot menu<< on the FR to run dfu-util.

Apologies if I misunderstood you (I'm good at that)

Andrew Burgess