Public build host (proposal)

Vijay Vaidyanathan vijay at MyEmailForever.com
Wed Jul 23 19:54:39 CEST 2008

On Jul 23, 2008, at 5:01 AM, Christ van Willegen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since it seems to be extremely difficult to build software for the
> OpenMoko on my home machine, perhaps it would be usefull if someone
> (within OpenMoko?) would set up a globally reachable build host with
> an openembedded and toolchain environment on it.

I have images available as an Amazon EC2 AMI. If you are familiar
with Amazon EC2 (it is really easy to set yourself up if you are not)
let me know and I shall send you the details.

It isnt free (it costs about $.10 per hour for the "standard"
machine) but you only pay for when you are using it.

- VV
====