Rogers SIM (Canada) causing crash on Dialer

Steven Kurylo sk at infinitepigeons.org
Thu Jul 24 05:41:01 CEST 2008

I'm getting the same issue with my rogers sim.  Did you ever figure
anything out?  I have two sims which display the same issue.  The GUI
says I've registered (I even received some SMS messages) but the
dialer crashes.

root at om-gta02:~# libgsmd-tool -m shell
libgsm-tool - (C) 2006-2007 by Harald Welte and OpenMoko, Inc.
This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

# # Read current opername
Our current operator is Rogers Wireless
nr
# Query network registration