Volume?

Staley, Daniel L dlstal2 at uky.edu
Thu Jul 24 18:13:18 CEST 2008

I have the mic volume working alright at the moment...but the speaker output in the earpiece seems rather low, as well as the person I'm calling hearing themselves echoed and of course the constant gsm interference sound as well.

Can anyone post their .state files that are working well? (If anyone has found a good setting)

Also, I heard people were getting good results from the FSO image when calling people.  Can anyone who has tried this report on if the sound problems persist in the FSO?

Thanks,
-Dan Staley