Invisible Shield install help

Matt Luzum mluzum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:57:46 CEST 2008

shawn sullivan wrote:
> Or if I post a pic, could confirm that I have the right cover?

I suspect you got the wrong one, but if you post a pic I could tell you
if it looks like the one I got, which fits fairly well.

There should be a front piece, a back piece, another piece for the
screen, and seven total pieces to go around the sides in between all the
ports.  The front and the back have a hole for the lanyard, while the
front has another hole for the earpiece and a cutout for the screen.
The front and the back have 10 total slits going around the outside so
that it can wrap around the curved portion.

Hopefully that's enough to tell if you have the right one, but feel free
to upload a pic.

Matt