Purchasing Neo Freerunner in the UK

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 06:23:30 CEST 2008

On 24 Jul 2008, at 19:05, Ross Woodruff wrote:

> Ok thanks for your help, does anybody know if the price is likely drop
> some time this year ...

Unlikely.

I am not able to make official advice, but Openmoko stated they were
cutting the price down to the bone in order to get it out & in our hands

> or will there be a new model? How long is the
> Freerunner going to be the latest model?

A new model is being worked on. I think it has a camera, but aside
from that it doesn't make any big changed. Based on how long it took
to get the Freerunner out the door I estimate at least 9 months,
maybe a year before it ships.

Stroller.