Which distribution to use on FR?

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 10:59:51 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:47 AM, arne anka <openmoko at ginguppin.de> wrote:
>> slow = framerate is set at 10fps, and when opening the configuration
>> tab screen gets all.... "jittery", you kow, like someone copy-pasted
>

> i had that experience once after playing around w/ mplayer.
>
>> I am hower running an from the sd card
>
> would think it possible that, because sd card is connected to the glamo,
> this is the root cause.

after doing a opkg-round on the house I find it much smoother
it is very doable now, even from SD
only the green rectangle that moves from right to left and left to
right at the loading and shutting down screen still stutters

now i'm going to dig through a thousand mails about that keyboard to
get it working :)