ASU Keyboard yet again

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 11:35:54 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 7:54 PM, Michael Sheldon <mike at mikeasoft.com> wrote:
> simarillion wrote:
>> Thank you,
>> it works fine, but how can I switch to the full keyboard which has not only
>> the letters? Do I need an additional package?
>
>  Drag your finger upwards (or downwards) and you'll cycle through the
> layouts (lower case, upper case, symbols, numbers).

I just wanted to say that now that the ASU / Qtopia whatever keyboard
is working again I find it quite usable.
left drag for backspace also works now, I don't know why it didn't before.
and right drag is enter. up drag is changing "pane" (layout / keys)
and down drag changes in the other direction. Very nice!
I can even use the keyboard with my fingers now!
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsn