What is Exposure?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:44:11 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Yorick Moko <yorickmoko at gmail.com> wrote:
> i'm using a fully up-to-date ASU, but exposure wont load is this
> normal? i've never been able to load it

I am alos now using a fully up to date ASU, thaks to Michael's instructions.
No, Exposure won't start here either.

Doing a 'ps ax | more' I suddenly see this:
 1336 ?        S      0:00 /usr/bin/app-restarter The qpe process
vanished. This is bad.?This is not meant to happen and is likely a
sign of?a bug in Qtopia. Please try to reproduce it and?report the
issue to http://docs.openmoko.org.??To be able to use your phone as a
phone again you?will have to restart Qtopia.? qpe

It looks the same after a restart. Hmm....I wonder if this is related?
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen