FR and iPhone - how can they be compared?

Sparrow sparrow at walled.net
Fri Jul 25 18:07:25 CEST 2008

Howdy Flemming,

	Neat idea's about the FR and custom hardware.  I currently have an
arduino project that works great with the Freerunner, connecting both
via blue tooth and via usb.  The arduino is used to control a custom
irrigation solution I build on my roof using earth boxs, and the sends
the data back to the FR for alerting and monitoring.   If you have not
checked out the arduino micro controller, take a peek
(http://www.arduino.cc/) .

Best regards,
Steven O'Reilly