NeoFreerunner and MacOSX?

McCreery, Lee CTR DISA lee.mccreery.ctr at pens.disa.mil
Fri Jul 25 20:15:40 CEST 2008

I really can't say because I don't have any personal linux systems
outside of work.  I plan on installing linux on an older laptop soon so
I can have dedicated dev machine for the FR.

I have been having issues with getting my MAC ready for flash update,
but it mostly has been finding enough time to dink with it.

Next task is getting the phone operational.  I am one of the unfortunate
ones with a SIM that can't be read. :(