Volume?

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Fri Jul 25 20:45:03 CEST 2008

pe, 2008-07-25 kello 20:31 +0200, Aaron Sowry kirjoitti:
> Everyone I have spoken to using the GTA02 handset has mentioned large
> amounts of echo when calling to/from another cellphone,

FWIW, I had this problem for most of my GTA01 use unless I tuned down
the volume manually from the slider present when calling. On the default
GTA02 image the problem isn't present out of the box, however. (Same
sim, same provider, so I rather doubt it's them suddenly starting to do
echo cancellation.) I presume the mixer settings in that are saner per
default, and apparently I should back them up before trying any
updating ;]

--
Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at iki.fi     - <URL:http://www.iki.fi/mjr/>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:http://www.transhumanism.org/>