Now that you have your phone, what are you doing?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 21:37:52 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Breakable <igalvelis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
> Just wondering those of you who have the device already, what are you doing
> with your new device?

Mainly I am testing GPS functions. I am currently not using the
FreeRunner as my main phone, mainly becase my main phone is a work
phone with business mail on it. I might use the FR as my peronal phone
in the future.

Other than that I am installing, testing and using as much as I can on
the FR. Currently I am testing the ASU image / stack.
I have just recently learned how to use the ASU (Qtopia?) keyboard,
and find it working quite well.
Now all I need is national characters (I'm Norwegian so that means
æøåÆØÅ) and a way to set up a national dictionary / word list for the
predictive keyboard (press-and-hold works, but is very slow) and I'll
be really happy with this keyboard.

I have not got Exposure to work yet, still working on that.
This is just a couple of examples of what I do with my FR.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen