The GTAs

Dustin Knie nullpuppy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 05:40:33 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Flemming Richter Mikkelsen <
quatrox at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Please make sure I have all of this correct.  And if its correct, is it
> > all on the Wiki? I can't find mention. thank you. ^-^
> It is not on the wiki because things may still change.

Isn't that part of the idea behind the wiki? Things of course do change, and
should be updated accordingly.  I don't see that as being a reason why this
information couldn't be put there. Just put a disclaimer that things may
change and/or be out of date.