gpsd not in ASU repository?

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 18:06:56 CEST 2008

How can I make Exposure use offline map data?

With Assassin I can install a few maps, but my home location is not
included (Tango GPS had an option to store and download maps).
It still needs tracking (trip, OSM mapping...) and information about
the amount of satellites, their strength, exact GPS positioning data
(usefull for geocaching)

ceterum censeo exposure is vaporware. It never starts...