Now that you have your phone, what are you doing?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sat Jul 26 21:13:49 CEST 2008

> Just wondering those of you who have the device already, what are
> you doing with your new device?

Developing for it.  I've got mine set up with the 2007.2 image, I
haven't re-flashed it once personally, just "opkg upgraded" myself
along, and I got it set up with at least the functions I need - phone,
GPS, and compiling.  ;)

That said, I would *love* to know of the tricky/nice/interesting
things that people are managing to do with their Freerunners .. while
I've got a game (swar) and some tutorial/test code (bling) on the
development workbench for the Freerunner right now, I sure would like
to know what else I can do with this cool little device for fun?

;
--
Jay Vaughan