device only powers up on its own

David Pottage david at electric-spoon.com
Sat Jul 26 22:07:33 CEST 2008

Dimitri wrote:
> Thanks guys for responding so quickly. I didn't realize that I had to hold
> down the power button for 5 seconds; I was only holding it down for maybe 3
> seconds.

Alternatively, you can hold down the AUX button while you press the
power button to bring up the boot menu. That way you only have to hold
down the power button for a much shorter time.

***
This email has been stamped using Penny Post. Stamping email helps combat spam.
Find out more about stamping your email at: http://pennypost.sourceforge.net

***