Application list scrolling

Hans L thehans at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 22:08:27 CEST 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 1:09 AM, Charles-Henri Gros
<charles-henri.gros+openmoko at m4x.org> wrote:
> When I scroll the application list (on 2007.2), it keeps going for a
> while, very slowly slowing down until it comes to a stop. This makes it
> very difficult to hit the applications in the middle of the menu. Is
> there a way to configure this so that e.g. it stops faster?

I'd also be interested in knowing if there's a config file for this
application menu.  In addition to the problem Charles brought up, I
think it is too sensitive to dragging, which also makes it difficult
to open applications.  Instead of registering a click to open, it
thinks I'm trying to drag.  I think this problem is worse when using a
finger as opposed to stylus.

Would be nice if there was a larger "dead zone" of a where the click
does not count as a drag until you reach some threshold of movement
away from the initial click position.

-Hans