Proper opkg config?

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Sat Jul 26 22:47:53 CEST 2008

On Saturday 26 July 2008 19:53:36 Christopher White wrote:

> But other things didn't work now - like Exposure - which worked for a
> brief 2 days for me, but now no longer launches again.

This part is known. We had an EFL upgrade that broke the python bindings. The
result is that the python process will segfault... the fix is already in EFL
and packages should appear on monday. To work around you might want to revert
libecore and python-ecore...

sorry, I didn't carefully test that the EFL upgrade was sane at 4 am in the
morning... it is always a challenge what and when to include things in the
stable branch (as fast as possible would be the wish...)

z.