wrong offset of mouse in landscape mode (and scummvm)

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 12:54:51 CEST 2008

Be warned though Robert that when the screen is rotated, rotating it
back does not restore everything like it schould. You will have to
reboot your FreeRunner then.

I also found a way to get the cursor to display where I click, the
only problem is that when I get too close to the mic-side of the phone
the offset is again introduced automatically. All very strange.

Forthermore: I tested monkey island 2 and it works great!
Only problem is that in this version of scummvm for the freerunner
there is not yet an "esc" button, so I had to ssh in the phone to quit
the game.

btw: nice work (kobedeluxe)