ASU Illume Tango Theme

Lars Formella root at 52grad.de
Sun Jul 27 23:36:16 CEST 2008

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:

> werd-up! nice! :) note - you will need to keep up with illume.edj changes
> - i
> have added more theme elements since you did the tango theme :)

thanks for the hint. of course i will update the theme and add usefull
changes from the default one. maybe we can install the tango theme and icons
as the default one when its ready and tested. hopefully my freerunner
arrives with the next charge on the 15th august, so i can test and play
around live and coloured :)