EU resellers & dsitributors - was Re: When are the sale gonna start?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Mon Jul 28 08:46:06 CEST 2008

If anyone is interested in becoming a local reseller but without
taking the additional work of

* sending money T/T advance to Asia,
* managing air freight,
* importing from Asia,
* adding a user manual that complies to EU rules for products,
* handling WEEE,
* taking the currency exchange risks etc.,

we offer smaller resellers to work with us instead of learning all
this again. Our registered resellers get a good rebate from us since
we have much higher aggregated volume when ordering from Openmoko.
And, they are served from our stock (as soon as we have enough) so
there is lower delay compared to ordering from Asia.

We are also working on getting more accessories into the portfolio
which are not necessarily provided by Openmoko. So, you get a one-stop-
shop of everything around the Freerunner with low risk.

If you are interested in becoming a local reseller in any EU country,
please contact me. Requirements are: EU-VAT-ID registration and
reseller type of business (incl. VAR).

BR,
Nikolaus Schaller

Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=Neo%20Freerunner

Am 28.07.2008 um 05:07 schrieb steve:

> We have just signed up a disty in sweden, so you should be able to
> buy from
> there shortlty
>
> I don’t hae dates, getting ready for linux world

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People