Openmoko on Design

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Mon Jul 28 21:55:08 CEST 2008

On 7/29/08 Michele Renda wrote:
> There is a lot of work to do, and OM can't all this alone.

Exactly. This is really the essense of what I want to say. We need your
help to organize our environment. We need to focus on this. Flashy
design can come later if that's what's wanted.

We are open. This is the true uniqueness of our project. From the iron
to the eyeballs. We need to make it easy to understand what this means.
We still haven't begun to really focus on these questions. What does
open mean to normal people? How does Openmoko make open valuable?

Let's start simple. And grow. I know we can get there!

   -Sean