Openmoko on Design

david varnes david.varnes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 02:32:15 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 4:22 AM, Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at openmoko.com> wrote:
[snip]

> Think of our products as museums. We're building the environment.

I re-read Sean's post a couple of time (like a few people I am guessing  :-)
For some of us 'museum' may have an old/musty connotation.

When I put "art gallery" everywhere he says "museum", it landed in my
my ears very differently   :-)

[snip]
> Like Will already said, by removing a manual keyboard button we are
> forced to self-organize using the resources in our environment.
[snip]

A  lot of re-organizing in the real world comes with some pain ..
but often, less is more in genuinely good design.

This is an interesting ride ... it's good to be able to ride along.

Interesting post Sean,
thanks!
davidv