WIKI still a POS

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:06:23 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Luke Scharf <luke.scharf at clusterbee.net> wrote:
<snip>
> Then your co-workers should get iPhones!  I thought OpenMoko was for
> those of us who would embrace a machine with a learning-curve for extra
> capability.  Probably the same crowd who uses Linux on the desktop.
<snip>

I read some time ago on one of the the Openmoko sites that OM/FICA
needs or wants to sell 10 millions Neo's in 2008. I wanted to include
a link for reference but can't find one. I think my point that they
need to sell a lot of phones is still valid. I'm not flaming anyone.
Just pointing out my opinion that just selling to nerds would be a
good way to kill a device that needs, IMO, large numbers to be
sustainable.