[qtopia] email application connection to mail server

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 18:35:16 CEST 2008

I have just submitted this problem for qtopia bug tracker... (not accepted yet)

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 18:11, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)"
<mail at 3v1n0.net> wrote:
> Cédric Berger wrote:
>  > Does it work for some of you ?
>
> Well... I can't neither find where I can configure my email! :o
>
> --

in qtopia mail application ?
as I remember go to mails, "option" (menu at bottom) and something
like "set accounts"
you may have to choose "new account" then for mail account you have 2
tabs, one for checking mails (IMAP/POP), second for sending (SMTP)

but I do not have qtopia under my eyes, so I can't be precise... :-p