sound

Scott Petersen scott at slal.net
Tue Jul 29 20:40:46 CEST 2008

On Tue, July 29, 2008 08:53, Pawel Kowalak wrote:

>> Sound came back the next wakeup and no problems since.  A bonus is the
>> whole FR seems more stable.
>
> Unfortunately there's no GPS/SD fix in this kernel:
> uImage_2008_07_16_gta02_73eeb0333fc771cb696ff9bf17c517c741434b59.bin
>
> I can't get fix since installed this kernel. But suspend / resume
> works great :)

Sorry I should have mentioned this. You do not need to use mwester's
kernel. I am running a much more recent kernel from buildhost.openmoko.org
(July 26 I believe) and it works fine. The GPS also works very well.

You just have to have the pactl tool and the two scripts that mwester
mentionis on his page.

Cheers
Scott Petersen