Which AT&T data plans are compatible?

Dimitri spam2 at eflamenco.com
Wed Jul 30 00:20:40 CEST 2008

Ian,
When you say "GPRS data transfer is still being worked on" does that mean it
doesn't currently work?

I ask because my AT&T pay-as-you-go plan has MediaNet data access included,
for $.01 / kb.

But if I try to connect to a web page, it won't connect. (Using my local
WiFi or USB connection, it connects fine.)

Could it be an issue with my 3g blazing sim? I would guess no, since it
works just fine when making/receiving calls and text messages.

Dimitri