Which AT&T data plans are compatible?

Dimitri spam2 at eflamenco.com
Wed Jul 30 02:17:20 CEST 2008

Wow. I'm surprised it hasn't been worked out yet. Seems like the most
fundamental capability for an internet-enabled phone to have (second only to
being able to make phone calls.)

I'll try to follow some of other people's instructions (they seem to be
scattered all over the place) and see if I can get it working on AT&T. I've
never tried this before, but if I should be so lucky, I'll create a
step-by-step tutorial for others to follow (or maybe write a script to
automate the process).

Dimitri