GSM detection/identification

Dimitri spam2 at eflamenco.com
Wed Jul 30 02:48:23 CEST 2008

Are you able to make and receive calls?

If not, perhaps the sim isn't touching all the phone's connections.

At least, that's the problem I had when I tried to connect to AT&T. It would
show that I had 5 bars, but it would always say "Registering...".

I was able to wiggle the sim a little, reboot the phone, and have it
properly connect to the ATT network (i.e., it changed from "Registering..."
to "AT&T" and I was able to make/receive calls and text messages).