No subject

Lynn Nguyen lynn.mesl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:10:00 CEST 2008

Hi all!

Well, I'm a little new to this (as I'm sure everybody says when they are
posting for the first time), but I was wondering, how can I free up space on
the neo? Are there any packages that are not necessary? I somehow find
myself using up 99% of space after doing an 'upgrade'. I would like to
install a bunch of python modules to run pyroute (has anyone has any luck
with that so far?) but I keep running out of space. When I try installing
the modules onto an sd card, I run out of space there as well. Do python
modules normally take up over 400mb of space? Any help would be greatly
appreciated!