Warranty after fix for GTA02 GPS rework for SD card interference issue

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Jul 30 10:13:55 CEST 2008

> I haven't had any problems with TTFF since the software update was
> done.  In fact my impression from all the emails on the subject was
> that the software fix was enough.

Try putting tangogps in a configuration where its updating the tiles
frequently - zoom way in, so that you have a closeup of your map, and
then walk around a bit.  In between tile updates, GPS will go waaaaay
off the map.  Thats the problem: its a workaround, but not a complete,
effective fix.  Looks like we have to have the capacitor-fix in place
to make this work smoothly without further glitches ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan