Which AT&T data plans are compatible?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Jul 30 10:37:07 CEST 2008

> I can do that, if my phone is connected to my home wireless network.

Likewise, but it would be nice if we had some dyndns support pre-
configured so that Freerunners everywhere could function, rightly so,
as pocket-based web servers.  I love the idea of being able to see,
physically on the screen, whenever someone is downloading something
from the webserver in my phone.  This would be *Fantastic* for
software delivery services for a new realm of independent
developers .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan