Best UK data plan?

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Wed Jul 30 16:56:22 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm expecting my FreeRunner in the next day or so (thanks Truebox) and was
wondering if any other UK users had come across any good data tariffs?

I've got myself a SIM card from T-Mobile with their Solo 15 package, and
managed to persuade the guy in the shop to try selling it to me with their
"Mobile Broadband Plus" add-on. 12.50 for 3G a month unrestricted use. This
combination's not on their lists or their website and head office said it
couldn't be done, but for once "computer says yes" in store.

It's only a month's rolling contract so - anyone found a better one?